Top 10 First Date Don’ts – For Him
Learning from our mistakes is important. According to 12 step groups, it’s the only way to remain sane. How about learning from the mistakes of others?
One of the wonderful things about being a human being is that our experience can be shared and collective problems solved in the same trick. Having an older brother helped me a great deal, as I grew up and started to find girls more captivating than fishing became with my Dad. I discovered that although some of the tricks that landed me a fish would also secure me a date, actually making the date a success was another matter altogether. Landing a girl can often see her thrashing around, dripping wet and gasping for breath, but this is simply not guaranteed.
The saying goes that you never get a second chance to make a first impression and no example of human interaction (not even the dreaded job interview) better represents this warning than the first date. With that in mind, here are my top 10 things to avoid on a first date.
(1) Don’t talk about past relationships – Apart from detracting from emotional states associated with your own interaction, you might give her the impression that this is how you’ll talk about her when the relationship is over.
(2) Don’t call your date a ‘woman’ – Ross Jeffries, the creator of ‘Speed Seduction’ says that if you want anything sexual to come from your hot date, make it hot by showing her that you see her as a young, sexual person, not an old lady. Jeffries suggests we use ‘girl’ instead of woman.
(3) Don’t tell her you love her – You might get away with it a couple of times but more intelligent, experienced and emotionally healthy girls will become suspicious and are certain to tell their friends anyway.
(4) Don’t mention your favourite football team more than once – Plan exactly when and how you’re going to talk about this in advance and stick to your plan like glue. More than 50 words on this topic and you’ll need energy drinks on hand to wake her up and anyway, can’t you think of anything else to talk about?
(5) Don’t flash your cash – Ok, you’ve got a great job, great! Hers is better, so stop trying to impress her in this shallow way.
(6) Don’t talk about sex – “Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach,” Replace ‘teach’ with talk.
(7) Don’t not listen to her – Women like the idea that a discussion is an extended, collaborative and equal sharing of views on a given subject. Play along.
(8) Don’t try too hard – This speaks to every aspect of your date. If she doesn’t like you, it’s OK, she might not be the right girl for you. Be yourself and don’t’ try to score high on any scale that you think she might be measuring you on.
(9) Don’t talk about yourself (much) – A man should be somewhat mysterious and besides, taking interest in her life will give the illusion of sensitivity and perceptiveness when you’re able to tell her what she just said.
(10) Even if she’s wrong about being a feminist, a catholic or a vegetarian, don’t tell her don’t tell her yet; there are more important things to discuss on this occasion.
Joebloggs is a single psychology graduate from London, England, who has used the web to meet dozens of beautiful and interesting women without paying the most well known and expensive dating sites a fortune in the process.
Here are some other great websites
Check out my blog.
Online Budget Travel
Music Downloads Ringtones
Cocaine rehab help
Buy domain name.
Badcredit equity loans
NewYork ManHattan Real Estate
Global Warming Crisis
Cellulosic BioMass Ethanol
Country and Western music
Climate change Data
Creditcard applications Online
Movie Stars go Cruisazy
Crystal Meth Rehab
The best Dating Service
Doctor South Carolina
Digital Video Broadcast
Eating Disorders help
E coli Bacteria
Fort Collins FSBO
Get your GameDrink on.
Gate keeping media
Memphis Tennessee Apartments
Memphis Tennessee Bank
Memphis Tennessee Banks
Memphis Tennessee Loans
Meth Rehab help
Lowest price drugs online.
Hot Property–Web domain names
“Making money from domain names”
“Where have all the good domain names gone”
“MySpace “Hot property–Web domain names””
Eon’s “Making money from domain names”
BreakThru Radio Lets Listeners Decide with New Specialty Shows Geared To All Music Lovers Tastes
BreakThru Radio (BTR), the Internet’s voice of the World’s Best Independent Music, triples its programming, adding in a wide array of shows for its rapidly increasing number of listeners. With its unique on demand programming, users can listen to new genre specific and themed programming at any time, with a talented group of DJs as their guides.
Dating, Romance, Love and Marriage: The Top Ten Tips for Success
There is no such thing as standards or infallible rules to follow to become successful in handling a relationship. So if you are trying to find the perfect formula for success in relationship you will very much end up in disappointment because “ideal relationship” doesn?t have a formula to follow.
Jekyll Island Club Hotel Announces Hot Meeting Dates Promotion
Just in time for fall conferences and retreats, the Jekyll Island Club Hotel announces their Hot Meeting Dates promotion featuring 25 percent off the regular rack rates.
Blues Festival Brings Smiles to Lowcountry Music Lovers in Charleston, SC
Charleston accommodation packages available from ResortQuest near The 17th Annual Low Country Blues Bash in Charleston, SC.
Blanket Full of Love Personalized Children’s Book Wins Coveted iParenting Media Award
Starrytime Keepsakes’ touching children’s book about the enduring nature of love for a child wins ‘Best Gift’ accolades
I Love Italian Wine and Food – The Sardinia Region
If you are looking for fine Italian wine and food, consider the Sardinia region of southern Italy. You may find a bargain, and I hope that you?ll have fun on this fact-filled wine education tour.
Gifts For The Wine Lover On Your Shopping List
If there are persons on your shopping list who enjoy drinking wine, consider giving them a wine gift for this gift giving occasion. Wine gifts are a very thoughtful gift that the recipient can actually use. And depending on the type of wine or the type of wine gift, it is usually an inexpensive gift. Prices on bottles of wine can vary according to brand, the type of wine, and the year in which it was produced. However, there is sure to be a bottle of wine that is well within your budget.
Lovers: What A Luxury Maui Vacation Can Do For You
Are you and your partner interested in taking a romantic getaway? Whether you are already married or if you have yet to make it official, did you know that Maui vacations come highly rated and recommended, especially if you are looking for a romantic vacation destination? For that reason, you may want to examine what you and your partner can do, while on a romantic Maui getaway.
Advice For Parents On Coping With Teen Children Dating
Virtually all parents have some worries about the day when their teenage children will start dating and for many parents it marks the point at which a son or daughter is making the transition from childhood to adulthood. In many cases, it is also seen as the point when your children take their first steps to strike out on their own and this is generally taken as a signal that they do not need you any longer. Nothing could be further from the truth. Dating is just another stage on the long path of normal teenage development and they certainly do still need you – and will need you for a long time to come. Nevertheless, this is often a difficult point in a teenager’s life and there is a great deal that you can do to make life simpler for both …
Six Things Every Christian Single Should Know Before Dating Online (Part One)
Years ago, online dating had a reputation that was less than desirable. But today, that stigma is quickly passing.
New Green Website Lets Book Lovers Balance out the Books They Read by Planting Trees
Eco-Libris helps book lovers go green and plant a tree for every book they read. About 20 million trees are being cut down every year to produce paper for books sold in the U.S. alone. By partnering with non-profit organizations in developing countries, Eco-Libris can now invite readers to do something about it in a new website launched today.
Beyond The Abcs : Nurturing A Love Of Reading
In recent years, parents have heard a lot in the media about what is lacking in our school system, and how so many of today?s kids can?t read. When I worked with upper grade students as an elementary Reading Specialist, the truth was almost all of my students could technically read. They had learned phonics and appeared to be readers. But what many of them didn’t have was an understanding of what they were reading. Instead of more phonics instruction, these students needed to learn how to think.
Online Dating – Six Ways to Protect Your Privacy in Cyberspace
Online dating is becoming more and more mainstream, as people from all walks of life plug in and find their soul mate in cyberspace. Here are six tips to finding that special someone while still maintaining your privacy and safety online.
The Halloween Party Your Kids Would Love
It has always been a tradition for every kid to have a scary or Halloweenish costume, during, of course, Halloween. Trick or Treat is the way of the children to go from one house to another asking for candy and other sweet delicacies, and if they are given none, then the house owners are in for a “treat”.
Rekindling the Romance: Nine Steps to Turn Embers Back Into Flames
The nine steps to rekindle a waning romance, and the one Harvard Medical School-verified method to release underlying hurt and resentment that may be stifling the love and romance within relationships.